|Here is a small selection of links to sites that I like. I do check the links every so often, but do let me know if you come across a link that doesn't work.|
- This is who I work for. A fairly small chain with 5 hotels in Vietnam and one in Cambodia. They are all luxury, 4- and 5-star resorts, and I have worked in Sa Pa, Chau Doc, and Can Tho, and will soon be going to Phan Thiet.
- Vietnam Birding is the first dedicated bird tour company run in Vietnam. The owner is my friend and fellow Anorak Richard Craik who brings plenty of Vietnam experience with him; as well as a great sense of humor (and no, I am not being paid a commission).
- This has to be the largest forum dedicated to all aspects of birding, and other wildlife, on the net, with 70,000+ (May 2008) members. BirdForum has something for everybody, from ID discussions to product reviews and trip reports.
- This site, run by Tina MacDonald, rules! If you don't find the required information here, you are unlikely to find it anywhere else.
- "Oriental Bird Club, UK registered charity 297242, is for birders and ornithologists around the world who are interested in birds of the Oriental region and their conservation."
More information, links, and pictures than you can possibly shake a stick at. Surfbirds.com has it all: trip reports, bird sketchbooks, wildlife news, and, and, and,..........
Travellingbirder.com - Internet Portal to Birdwatching Trip Reports, Magazines and Links". Actually, that is a bit modest: the site currently holds almost 5,000 trip reports, as well as lots and lots of articles, references, etc.
- Orient Expat is a web site from Expats for Expats. Home to a number of long-term expats, this site is an excellent resource for all sorts of information on living in Asia in particular.
- Great stuff. Like the "Where do you want to go birding?" site, Fatbirder has tons of information and links.